Naima's Published Titles

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I'm Choosing a Cover Design

 Hi! I just created several book cover designs for The Surface, a vacation horror story that will be available soon in e-book form. Here's the synopsis:

Jenny spends every summer at her family's lakehouse in a vacation community that closed its ranks to outsiders generations ago. Here, old school ties and unwritten social codes present a united front as cool and tranquil as the lake, itself. But darkness moves beneath the surface and when Jenny is sexually assulted on the way home from a midnight party, rescue comes from an unlikely source far more dangerous than her attackers.

I designed with the type style and color contrast that would make the title easy to read at thumbnail size. I chose my images to instill a sense of forboding. I work in Photoshop. Which design do you like best?





No comments:

Post a Comment